Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed its on steam for £5 pound when you can get it for free online :/ Surprising how much cave story is getting sold after coming out free, its even got a 3ds remake thats coming out. (it looks terrible.)

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
" It is. This is a port of the remake for the Wii. The remake features a official English translation (the one you linked to is fanmade), updated graphics, and updated sound and music. This has the option to switch back to old graphics and music. The original had no USB controller support, this does. The old version didn't have multiple game modes unlocked upon beating the game, this does, the old one has no official mac version, this does. The original does not have a level named Wind Fortress, which was in the original beta build of the game, this does. The original has 3 endings, this has 4. Need I go on. There is a + at the end of the title for a reason."

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fanmade translations perfect I think and I never actually realised it had more content, but is it really £5 worth? I guess people like to support the developers and that (also to load it directly from steam) but not enough offered to justify me purchasing it.

Still its a pretty cool game, steam cloud is useful too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts