Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder, is it true that SAS is loaded with cat lovers? I'm one of them.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
No. Not at all.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
I let my cat walk all over me... literally.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
i want one too but don't know how to raise them , i heard they must go outside once in a while ?? and how much it will cost .

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
i want one too but don't know how to raise them , i heard they must go outside once in a while ?? and how much it will cost .
Keep your prospective kitty safe inside. A lot of bad things can happen to them outdoors. Mine stay in all the time.

They are expensive little devils so be prepared for that once you get one. They are well worth it though.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Keep your prospective kitty safe inside. A lot of bad things can happen to them outdoors. Mine stay in all the time.
I don't think there's any need to keep cats inside. I let mine out as much as she wants. She's got mad Metal Gear Solid style stealth skills so she'll never get caught by an evil cat-snatcher. Although I do worry about the busy road nearby.

(Damn that's some good alliteration mid way through my third sentence.)

·
Loveisloveisloveislove
2,785 Posts
I <3 cats <3

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I don't think there's any need to keep cats inside. I let mine out as much as she wants. She's got mad Metal Gear Solid style stealth skills so she'll never get caught by an evil cat-snatcher. Although I do worry about the busy road nearby.

(Damn that's some good alliteration mid way through my third sentence.)
Yeah, I know you Europeans like to let your cats out. :) I see cats outside here when I go on my evening walks. I worry about other animals, eating something poisonous, getting hit by a car, or just not coming home. My cats are my babies so I'm very protective. In a perfect world I would love to give them outdoor time. For now they can sit on my window sill and enjoy the cool breeze.

·
In orbit, always
824 Posts
I grew up with cats, so I'm accustomed to cats, especially the kind that like to sit on the newspaper when you want to read it or hiss at other cats in the neighborhood. :) I think dogs know this, because every dog in my neighborhood says BARKBARKBARKBARK whenever I pass.

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Absolutely LOVE cats. We recently lost my Rascal, and his brother Rasputent died 2 years earlier. Rasputent was 19 and Rascal was 21. They were strictly inside only cats thats why they lived so long my vet said. We bought them "kitty greens" to eat for their tummies. Alot of treats, a full food dish and fresh water then we got them a dog to play with :) their toy,lol. So now that I am done mourning them , we found two twin boys from the same litter, due to be released from momma by Dec. 17th.......VERY EXCITED!! And they will also be indoors only, with plenty of toys including the doggy,lol....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts