Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here like cartoons? Any kind. be it family guy, scooby doo, anime, whatever.

I really like the art in Courage the Cowardly Dog. It makes me happy lol. I also lovvvve futurama, and sometimes watch the simpsons. anyone else???

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
Futurama was awesome, way better than the Simpsons, imo. (new Simpsons, that is). I actually heard a rumor it was coming back, but with a different cast. Do you know anything about this?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
new...futuama? No I have not heard about that. Do you mean different cast of characters? Or different voice over cast?

·
Registered
137 Posts
sometimes cartoons are the only thing good on TV to watch. i like family guy, american dad, and spongebob of course. just started watching some anime shows on hulu... death note and bleach. older cartoons are good too like rocko's modern life. i wish they would put some of the older shows back on.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I was watching the Chipmunks this morning at work. It had a special guest appearance by an animated Mr. T! Unfortunately, work interrupted before Scooby Doo came on.

Also, I can watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force for hours or until my brain starts to melt, whichever comes first.

·
Hiding in my basement
347 Posts
I love cartoons. Futurama, Simpsons, Spongebob, Family Guy, Ren and Stimpy, Aeon Flux, TMNT, Beavis and Butthead, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog, any and all.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love cartoons. Futurama, Simpsons, Spongebob, Family Guy, Ren and Stimpy, Aeon Flux, TMNT, Beavis and Butthead, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog, any and all.
I love cartoons, anything on adult swim on cartoon network (which is what I'm watching right now, ATHF). My favorite is Family Guy but there is also a cartoon that doesn't come on until like 1:30 am called Home Movies that i love. But any of the classics I love too like the old warner brother and Disney cartoons that would come on before i went to school. Awesome!

·
Registered
307 Posts
there is also a cartoon that doesn't come on until like 1:30 am called Home Movies that i love.
haha I like that cartoon too. :D

Go Coach McGuirk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts