Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
Filbert from "Rocko's Modern Life."
"You turn the page...then you wash your hands. You turn the page... then you wash your hands."

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha almost forgot about him! fish sticks! anotehr would probably be Heffer (for me) but hes not as bouncy and childish as stimpy so bleh :(.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Depends what mood I'm in.

Edward from Cowboy Bebop!! I'm probably not as hyper or quite as bizarre as her, but I can come close sometimes. And I like the computer

Either that or Gene Gray or Wallflower from X-men.

Someone once told me I reminded them of Professor McGonnagol from Harry Potter ... though I guess that doesn't count.

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
Daria as well.

I believe I've perfected the glare and stance.

·
Registered
660 Posts
A girl I used to go to school with kept telling me that I was just like Daria.
But I've never seen that show so I don't know what she was talking about. :stu

·
SAS Member
941 Posts
Few years ago, I was told I was like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh...which was cute because I absolutely adore Tigger..I don't think I'm quite as cheerful and hyper as I was then tho.... :b

·
Registered
873 Posts
I've been told I'm so much like The Velveteen Rabbit (not really a toon), but I see myself as Homer Simpson. :wtf :kma :rofl :haha :drunk :popcorn

Star

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I would say I'm a cross between Charlie Brown and Linus. I'm the perennial loser who occasionally gets depressed, but won't give up and keeps hope that someday I'll get a date with the little redheaded girl. Like Linus, though, I'm quiet most of the time, but occasionally offer a witty remark.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I can't really relate myself to a cartoon character, well i guess i'd say Velma, from Scooby Doo..because she the smart one that solves the mysteries, look wise though, daphne. ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
oh this is personality wise... I'd say steve from blues clues... Im pretty immature for my age and talk to my parakeet and miniature pincer alot :/

1 - 20 of 28 Posts