Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Vegas last night to play card games and a dice game. It was actually my cousins house but I call it Vegas because we played a dice game.

It was very hard for me to focus on playing the games. I think this is because of my SA, I have had very few experiences playing card games. Everyone is always so shocked when I tell them I really don't know how to play any card games besides UNO and Gold Fish.

This just goes to show the lack of social contact I have had throughout the years. Does anyone else know how to play cards well? If you do, who do you play with?

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I love playing cards. Used to play a game called Euchre a lot when I was in my mid-teen's but once I discovered Texas Hold'em poker, I kinda quit playing other card games lol. I mostly play online but occasionally my dad and my uncles will get a poker game going on a random weekend. And I also play poker with my dad/uncles at family get-togethers.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
I used to play a lot. As a kid, I played a game called 'spit' with my siblings. It was one of my favorite games... very fast paced. I also love texas hold em though I haven't played in years. Used to play with some co-workers. I've also been to the real vegas a few times to play. I don't have anyone near me to play cards with now though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts