Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idk why but i can't stop scratching myself almost all over my body! for the past like 2 months, it's been like non stop. im wondering if it could be due to anxiety because my skin is not even dry or anything. and i noticed it gets worse when im under a lot of stress...could it be psychological? i don't have eczema or skin conditions and i rarely get itchy during the winter neither. so i can't think of any other good explanation...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You know I just got over this exact same problem. I started off with these little bumps all over my arms and legs, but that went away after I went to the doctor and they gave me something (I don't remember what) for rashes. They had no idea what it was. Even after I was done with the prescription I was itching like crazy. I think it's due to the temperature being down that I've stopped. Might have had something to do with spring, not that allergy medicine did sh**...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol but i do get ichier when im nervous like when im studying for a test...nervous habit...but even when im not at the moment very nervous, i can't stop itching my arms and legs and practically everywhere! just a few min, i practically scratched my legs to the bones! i tried putting on lotion and it helped for a bit but now its starting up again a little bit on my arm but im trying to ignore it :( HELP MEEEE lol its driving me crazy :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts