Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
AwkLee
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to have the guts to apply to School yet because SA has me nailed to my house/job. I really want too but I feel as my SA will take over and I won't be able to attend my classes to get my career going because I want to make friends but I give no eye contact,people think I'm rude or stuck up and I can't even start a convo! Not even to mention I tend to over think everything I do or say. I need help, I feel as if I'm the only one who ever has these feelings. Hopefully I'll become a social butterfly one day.. :(

·
Registered
249 Posts
As a junior i went around with my mom and looked at some colleges. I was so excited to go, but then my senior year i went through a really tough time and my SA got much worse. I couldn't apply to college either. I wound up at community college because you can apply basically up until the day of classes. I messed up my first year and then took time off. More time then i wanted to because i still couldn't apply. I still register last minute for classes. I can't start convo's either and don't like making eye contact as well and i over think what i say. So what i am trying to say is that you are not alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts