·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the problem?

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
Say anything that's casual or humorous. Don't over think it. Benzos help with that but so do other methods. Whatever you're good at and enjoy.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Say anything that's casual or humorous. Don't over think it. Benzos help with that but so do other methods. Whatever you're good at and enjoy.
Thats not it because I've tried that.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sometimes I feel that other people can tell when someone is socially awkward. It sucks because I have nothing to say to others apart from small talk (I feel too "boring" to them). Are you able to maintain interesting conversations with people, and have things in common with them?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Do you surround yourself with people that you have things in common with? Having something in common goes a long way when it comes to small talk. Get's a lot easier then :) Being good at conversation is really a gateway of meeting people. And if you're bad at it there's plenty of things you can do to improve.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Me either. I don't consider people "friends" if they just add you as if it symbolizes some kind of accomplishment on their part. I have really high standards on friendships, major trust issues as well, no one bonds with me.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Friends are extremely over-rated. They keep you from your hobbies and often make you feel worse about yourself (at least, that's been my experience). It's better to be friends with yourself than with anyone else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts