Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm allowed to post this, because I don't know if anyone else has or what. Anyway, here I go.

Okay, so, whenever I even think about getting a job around where I live, I freeze up, because all of the jobs require interacting. I have even tried to get a job at the local sales place, but I freak out basically during interviews. When I start talking to people I become nervous as heck, I start sweating like crazy and fanning myself, looking around, and no interviewing likes that, so needless to say, when I tried to get the job, I failed.

Some people talk about how I might need to get a therapist or something, and maybe they are right, but I can't exactly afford one if I need one so I can actually make money in the first place right?

So, the main point of this thread is basically to ask if there is a job that I can do online that requires no interaction, or very little interaction at least? I would like there to be a little so that I can continue to try and work through my anxiety by myself while I save up money.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I hope I'm allowed to post this, because I don't know if anyone else has or what. Anyway, here I go.

Okay, so, whenever I even think about getting a job around where I live, I freeze up, because all of the jobs require interacting. I have even tried to get a job at the local sales place, but I freak out basically during interviews. When I start talking to people I become nervous as heck, I start sweating like crazy and fanning myself, looking around, and no interviewing likes that, so needless to say, when I tried to get the job, I failed.

Some people talk about how I might need to get a therapist or something, and maybe they are right, but I can't exactly afford one if I need one so I can actually make money in the first place right?

So, the main point of this thread is basically to ask if there is a job that I can do online that requires no interaction, or very little interaction at least? I would like there to be a little so that I can continue to try and work through my anxiety by myself while I save up money.
Sorry, but I don't think such a job exists. If it did, nobody would want to get into any other line of work. For starters, how old are you, and what is your education level at?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm 22 and I have some college experience, but not a lot. I thought there were those stay at home jobs that you could do on the internet or something?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts