Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for my programming class we have to create a project in visual basic 2008 and after we are through we are suppose to compress zip the folder to be able to turn it in online. I clicked to create a new compressed folder and copied and pasted the visual basic project onto the compressed folder so i could send it compressed, well when i try and open the project in the compressed folder a error comes up saying "one or more projects in the solution could not be loaded for the following reasons: the project file or web has been moved, renamed or is not on your computer. these projects will be labeled as unavailable in solution explorer." this is what it says and i dont know how to compress my visual basic project so i can send it to my teacher. Help!

·
Registered
603 Posts
The problem may be that you're trying to open the solution from a compressed folder, so the solution isn't recognizing the zipped project files. Try extracting the folders first.

If you still get the error, make sure the solution is using relative paths to the project files, not absolute paths.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts