Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Phoenix
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having serious loneliness issues lately, just some tears, nothing I can't hold back and keep under control...but last night was bad. I couldn't shake the feeling all freaking night and I had one of those nights where I'm not sure if I actually got any sleep or not. I mean, I've been waking up in the middle of the night here and there on and off for several weeks now, but it has slowly been getting worse and last night was absolutely terrible. Oh well, study for some of my classes I guess. :|

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
I would listen to music or something to take your mind off temporarily.
As Lucy said, we are here, too :).

·
Registered
371 Posts
Don't give up. Soon you will never have those feeling again just try to get your thoughts together. Go for a walk, talk to some one you know.. Let it all out I guess but don't give up on yourself ever.. Try looking at the positive sides of everything and appreciate what you have that other may not.. Stay positive!!!!!!! Don't give up on your self please..

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Joining The Choir Here!

Don't give up! I know you are going through disappointments and confusion, just keep it to close to your heart that you'll keep on with the struggle and without pain, there is no gain. That you are a good person worthy of love because you are. The girl that reels you in will be the luckiest girl in the world because she'll get someone true, intelligent and kind-hearted. You don't realize what a wonderful person you are, I see it in your posts.

To be honest, I always offered you a bit of advice to those threads, but it's because that's how much I believe you will eventually triumph and how you inspire me, giving me hope.

And were here to support and back you up 100% percent. And we'll be here when you are victorious. So man, don't poop out on us now :)

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Hang in there man! I go through some of the same stuff. It can be hard, but I am in counseling for one to help. Also I try to find stuff to take my mind off the negatives(drawing, listening to music, tv, reading when I can, internet.etc). I know it can be rough but, are you getting counseling or on meds or anything? Well, I wish you the best!!!

·
The Phoenix
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't give up! I know you are going through disappointments and confusion, just keep it to close to your heart that you'll keep on with the struggle and without pain, there is no gain. That you are a good person worthy of love because you are. The girl that reels you in will be the luckiest girl in the world because she'll get someone true, intelligent and kind-hearted. You don't realize what a wonderful person you are, I see it in your posts.

To be honest, I always offered you a bit of advice to those threads, but it's because that's how much I believe you will eventually triumph and how you inspire me, giving me hope.

And were here to support and back you up 100% percent. And we'll be here when you are victorious. So man, don't poop out on us now :)
Wow...I really don't know what to say to that other than thanks. It actually made me tear up a bit lol. I guess deep down I'm just a big softie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.