Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
HECK YEAH. I had no idea this was abnormal.

I don't have them now but we did when I was younger. I think they were delivered too. We had the milk container and everything.

I can't believe that was an 3:00 minute long video about how to pour milk. For the subject, it was excruciatingly long.

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
I get made fun of for this a lot. I didn't know it was abnormal either until I went to Florida.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
When I was in elementary school they switched it so instead of our school ordering milk cartons they started buying milk pouches, which are just miniature versions of what was shown in that video. Our school even had a meeting with all the kids (nearly a 15-30 minute meeting) to explain why they were changing it and how to use the bags...lol. I'm from the US though (Wisconsin).

·
Coffee me.
444 Posts
Ha I thought the question was -do we drink directly out of the bags? (as in no glasses)...yes, yes I do.

I have had bags as far back as I can remember.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Yes sir.

·
Registered
728 Posts
That's the 3% milk bag. and yes its exactly like she said.

I would like to see what milk everyone else drinks, show pictures.

Edit: actually my mistake, that's the 2%, there is a light blue one that's the 1% and a red one that's 3%, some of the different companies may have it different, but i don't really drink so much milk to remember.

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
haha Canadians are big weirdos. Milk from a bag....why??? Cartons are so much easier! haha she kept pronouncing out as "auwt" too. Ok better stop making fun of Canadians, there's only like 329048234789237498734 of them on this board.

·
She-Wolf
5,984 Posts
you take it out of the bigger bag, place it in the plastic container with the handle, cut the tip off and pour the milk. how is any of this gross or ludicrous? drinking fluids with yummy added hormones that come out of the mammary glands of another species is still just as repulsive, regardless of the method of consumption*. :)

(*when you actually think about it, so not necessarily the taste)

1 - 20 of 459 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.