Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silence Is Golden
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have OCD, I can't use the numbers 4 beacuse there are 4 horsemen, 6 and 9 because they're in 69 which means xxx, 7 because of the seven deadly sins, 13, and 666, ever since I've read the Alchemist, I always think there's omens so when I think something is an omen, I have redo the moment again or don't do something, when I pass the picture or two cross of Jesus inside my house, I have to look at it and smile, and sometimes when I look up, I have to smile for God and the good beings, I have to something attached to ox because I have tourettes in the mind so I'm constantly saying bad things in my mind and I can't help it, and in order to stop my lust, I use something called immunity. Please help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have OCD too. I understand your omen situation and I have similar cases of OCD that have to do with religion/praying. I took medication and that didn't work. The number fascinations and the rituals that I had to perform when I passed an object or needed to say my prayers was taking over my life. Instead of stopping and redoing everything like a skipping CD player, I just ignored the ritual and kept going. I know how hard that can be to do because you are scared something bad will happen. But, that is what you might have to do or you will be catering to your obsessions and you will have even more 'omens' with other numbers, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I'm sure many people will be able to think of something, some will be even able to think of something brilliant to help.

But the best way to solve this is to get professional help if you're able to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts