Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol you're a brave one. How can you even go up to random people like thattttt? I find it hard when it's unnecessary
While I was filming most people came up to me. In NY there are always people photographing and filming so I blended in like them and I wasn't nervous.

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
While I was filming most people came up to me. In NY there are always people photographing and filming so I blended in like them and I wasn't nervous.
Must be interesting to film in the city. Here. Check this out. I live in the upstate, with all of the cows and incest.

I only have to worry about trees and creatures of the forest attacking me.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Must be interesting to film in the city. Here. Check this out. I live in the upstate, with all of the cows and incest.

I only have to worry about trees and creatures of the forest attacking me.
Lol they were entertaining! I'd rather live Upstate than where I do now (except for all the snow you guys get I dont like that part). I used to have Cousins who lived in Poughkeepsie and they had a massive amount of property, and me being a nature lover enjoyed visiting them each Summer as a kid, until they moved out of NY. I used to see skunks and groundhogs on their property and they used to have a field filled with locusts in the Summer I used to catch, good times.

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
Lol they were entertaining! I'd rather live Upstate than where I do now (except for all the snow you guys get I dont like that part). I used to have Cousins who lived in Poughkeepsie and they had a massive amount of property, and me being a nature lover enjoyed visiting them each Summer as a kid, until they moved out of NY. I used to see skunks and groundhogs on their property and they used to have a field filled with locusts in the Summer I used to catch, good times.
Oh ya....snow soon....cant ****IN wait...****....I live down the hill from a college run farm. When it floods and the snow melts, the dead baby cows that they keep and all of the horse **** washes down to my driveway.

Right now is the only time of year i like.....fall. 60 degrees. Sexy trees.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just watched some of your vids.....it must be interesting to be surrounded by culture like that.
Having social anxiety and having people able to look at you in your own backyard, not so fun. Having a backyard the size of a swimming pool, not fun either, no riding quads allowed here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts