Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Found it in the park near the rose garden I usually visit. It is some tree with quaint branches and blooms.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Lavender leaves? Or lavender flowers maybe? I don't know but they look like the one's back in kindergarten. Oh those were the days..

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lavender leaves? Or lavender flowers maybe? I don't know but they look like the one's back in kindergarten. Oh those were the days..
No, it is really like a tree with the branches slightly resembling something coniferous-like. But thanks anyway.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hm, it seems like nobody knows what it is. This is some mysterious plant indeed. But that's not important.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could it be Tamarix ramosissima a.k.a. Salt Cedar?
Yes, it is likely to be that. I have looked up Tamarix ramosissima and the pictures are pretty much like that. Thank you. :)

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought salt cedar had dark/black stems.

Is this growing by water?
It is growing in the park but there is no water around. I thought it an interesting plant.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a pink cascade tamarix. What sort of scent does it have?
I didn't notice the scent. :) There was an amazing scent of roses all around because the roses were blooming too.

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
i like this plant......however it is not one I have seen before,.

it looks like feathers. the green foliage looks like feathers and the pink part looks like feathers,.....it even the bristles of a bottle brush.

it reminds me of Astible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts