Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I could reincarnate myself as a clone,i mean my second body..we had been great friend,i would have felt everything the same way,i would have talked to myself daily n never annoyed or ignored myself..i would have played with me,teased myself,laughed lot..i would have never let myself to feel lonely.would have always where i needed myself..i could hug myself..i would have loved myself more...

·
B 2 Lonely
1,077 Posts
i agree. i would be my own best friend. we can be depressed together, but also play games and have fun, since we both know each other fairly well. we can both check out girls at the mall, and then reflect on it later at home, over some good movies and more gaming.

however, since we would both have the same mental states, we would probably end up killing each other, doing each of us a favor. it won't be suicide if someone else does it,right?

Sorry i went there. i am a horrible person, and i am sorry.

·
Banned
165 Posts
No...I'm too much of an arse to enjoy my own company.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
^ That's one pissed off looking cat in you're AV

·
Registered
703 Posts
I just say to myself The World just couldn't handle these levels of awesome! :teeth
Well as complete and utterly awesome as you are, I would have to agree!

As for me, I believe the world is fine with just one Hellion King. I would most like subjugate my clone into doin my bidding while I sit back and bask in the river ninjas awesomeness that she brought to the world.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a twin SA sister. x3 We considered double suicide but we have low pain paper-cut maximum pain thresholds, otherwise, we might go there. I'm trying to help her with SA books and therapy ideas since she's busy with school, and our parents are lost causes. We talk a lot but she kicks me out of her room sometimes because she has to do homework/art.

·
Attempting self-change
88 Posts
I'd prefer having a female "mirror" version of myself. That way we can both fall in love and do anything together and... *Goes into hardcore daydreaming again*

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd prefer having a female "mirror" version of myself. That way we can both fall in love and do anything together and... *Goes into hardcore daydreaming again*
I too would like to have a male version of me too:)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'd be intimidated by my clone because I'd know that he'd know everything about me. I'd try and kill him, but he'd be able to anticipate my every move. I'd have to watch Star Trek: Nemesis again for tips on how to kill your clone.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts