Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dealing with depression for awhile now and over time I've become angry and bitter over the past and now. There are times I feel happy ,but most of the time I do it to keep my mind off negative things and the happiness only stays temporarily. I've been blocked from numerous call centers cause of my use of language with the counselors. I'm mad at myself cause of the past and the things I've done. I believe I deserve to be treated badly and to be looked down on and I'm lesser than a human being and don't have the same equality. I'm a horrible worthless person who everyone should hates. I know I haven't done worse things like kill, raped, or robbed a bank, but I still believe I should be treated like a criminal/felon. I don't deserve any love and care in my life because it's not for me. I wish it can be different, but it is what it is.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Oh hell yes it can! I've gotten to the point where I've bottled up just about as much as I can and anything extra just gets spurted right back out. :mum

I can tell you that the problem with depression is that other people will actually (9 out of 10 times) make it worse. They'll just be like, "Oh, snap out of it!" or "You don't have it that bad!" or "Everybody gets depressed" BULL****!

There's a difference between feeling down about a bad test grade, and FULL-BLOWN clinical depression. I turned to drugs and alcohol because they made me fell a lot better than any person could. I also turned to cats because they don't try to change me and tell me I'm a sex-crazed sociopath who's going to die alone.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes, for sure. Over the last few years I've grown increasingly angry to the point where I can't even enjoy a lot of things I used to years ago.

·
Dragonic Archon
1,575 Posts
Depression is anger turned inward on the self. Probably years of bottled feelings, resentment etc. I suggest finding an outlet in art or music, maybe writing to express those.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Oh hell yes it can! I've gotten to the point where I've bottled up just about as much as I can and anything extra just gets spurted right back out. :mum

I can tell you that the problem with depression is that other people will actually (9 out of 10 times) make it worse. They'll just be like, "Oh, snap out of it!" or "You don't have it that bad!" or "Everybody gets depressed" BULL****!

There's a difference between feeling down about a bad test grade, and FULL-BLOWN clinical depression. I turned to drugs and alcohol because they made me fell a lot better than any person could. I also turned to cats because they don't try to change me and tell me I'm a sex-crazed sociopath who's going to die alone.
Who called u that?

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Hell, depression is basically a mood disorder. Caused by a hypersensitive amygdala. The emotions of depression usually involve anger, rage, bitterness, jealousy, sadness, frustration. Terrible disease.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think we all agree with yes so far. One of the behaviors a depressed person exhibit is trolling, and it could be on the the internet or in real life. That's why there is the expression of "don't feed the trolls" meaning don't give them what they want: for you to waste your energy being angry at them 'cause they want to start unnecessary chaos.

I in particular didn't do that on the internet but I had in the past victimized people in my life with my anger and bitterness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts