Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone feel like their anxiety blocks feelings and emotions like lovee ?because you r basiclly always anxious all the time around people that you can never love because with love you have to feel comfortble around the person .an anxiety doesnt let that happen

·
Registered
16 Posts
OMG I've always wondered why I've never loved anyone, and that must be the reason!! Thanks!! It's true that there is nobody out there I feel entierely comfortable with, so yeah, love musn't be possible. Especially that I've already felt infatuation towards strangers.. And I really thought I was asexual too lol!
So glad I'm not the only one out there like that!

But hey guys, do you think we'll never be able to love anybody as long as we have sas? cause I don't want that at all..

·
Registered
46 Posts
It makes sense. I only loved once, and that's because that girl was really similar to me, and i felt i could connect with her

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yep...

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
I always feel in a frozen state with anxiety. It's so disappointing to know how distasteful and boring I act in society, so even with the people I'd class as my best friends (within school, I don't go out with them) I still am really nervous :rain

Is there anyone you feel alright around? If there is (aside from family I guess) then its possible you could find another, there are a few people on here who are in relationships so I think it might be good to read how they got into theirs.

You seem familiar too, did you have an account here in the past?

·
SAS towel
72 Posts
Yesss I thought that I was the only one..!

Pretty much all the guys at my school are into that fun, girly girl with the pounds of makeup on and what-not. So whenever a guy is actually talking to me, I feel like he just pities me and I always end up pushing them away because they don't talk to their girl friends the same way that they talk to me. I'm not a baby, gosh.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes! Boys find me weird because I don't show emotion because
of my SA. Even my friends hate how unaffectionate towards them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah I have a similar problem. I don't know if I will ever find someone who I will always have things to talk about and feel in my comfort zone =\

1 - 10 of 10 Posts