Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love call of duty black ops, not a fan of modern warfare but black ops is pretty much all i play.. any body wanna give me there gamer tag on ps3 id love to play with you, im pretty good to

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
COD 2>them all.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Breathe...
408 Posts
AgressivePandas

Im pretty good :3
The only maps i have trouble with is Shangi-La and Moon because it takes forever to get past round ten.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I love Black Ops, but haven't actually touched it since I got MW3, as I am set on trying to prestige as often as possible. I'm good at MW3 and Black Ops, but really prefer to play domination, groundwar and tdm (both hardcore and not).

Feel free to add me(anyone) if you wanna (on ps3)

tag is : xwafflerabbitx (don't ask.. lol)

·
Cfitz
225 Posts
i love call of duty black ops, not a fan of modern warfare but black ops is pretty much all i play.. any body wanna give me there gamer tag on ps3 id love to play with you, im pretty good to
MW3 is my current obsession. I'm actually getting pretty well-known on Youtube for my MW3 gameplay/commentary, just got my Youtube partnership about a month ago. Here's my channel, if anyone is interested http://www.youtube.com/user/conwizzlo717?feature=mhee

If you wanna add me on PS3, its Theconster717. Made that when I was like 15, lol. I'll be on tomorrow morning :)

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I love Black Ops, but haven't actually touched it since I got MW3, as I am set on trying to prestige as often as possible. I'm good at MW3 and Black Ops, but really prefer to play domination, groundwar and tdm (both hardcore and not).

Feel free to add me(anyone) if you wanna (on ps3)

tag is : xwafflerabbitx (don't ask.. lol)
I'm adding you however I don't own the game yet, mainly because I refuse to pay 60 for it (because its just MW2 with new maps) , but I plan on getting it eventually

1 - 10 of 10 Posts