Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes, I have been in that situation and I am sorry to hear that you are right now. I don't believe you "hate" the teachers you have, or that you hate class directly, the hatred would have evolved from anxiety and frustration which can be associated with that place. It feels bad because inside you, you know it could be better but it's frustrating when it isn't. It is hard to have to answer questions especially regularly and randomly from teachers. On the more positive side, it is a chance to keep testing yourself. Try to remember that it can't get any worse than what it already is.
One thing I try is to control my thoughts right from the very start of entering an anxious situation - don't let yourself think about being frustrated, but hold on to the light - and that part of you which remembers what could be better.

It doesn't always seem to work out, try to think at the end of each day that it doesn't matter if it didn't go as you planned, there is still another opportunity. Just try to hold on.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts