Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This last year I've taken on my SA head on... I've forced myself to go out, I'm attending a large university, and I've moved into my own place. I'm still have problems approaching girls.. Anyone have any tips to help me break down my last wall with SA?

I've gotten over alot... I've literally dropped 20 lbs in the last year, and even started getting numbers.. I just need help making the final plunge.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I misrepresented myself, I do approach girls.. I got this one girls number while watching an away football game in the cafe, one girl added me on FB after talking to her on the train, and another girl whos number i got in class. only one though as txted me back.

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
only approach females who you believe are not out of you league (practice makes perfect)... females whom you see as out of your league, stay away from like the devil.
Why not? I understand the notion of "leagues", but if you seriously instill that in your head, you're just going to be stuck with average people, with an average confidence. Why not shoot for the top? At least talk and have a conversation with the girls that are up at the top "league", if that's what you want to call it? Or at least build yourself up to want to seriously go for those "unattainables".

I understand the practicality (if this is really the apropriate word for it) of starting off with someone not at the top, but to think "No way, she's out of my league" doesn't sound very confident. It's that saying that could make a girl that actually wants to date you not want to date you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts