Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Surprised this wasn't littered on all the news channels earlier on.

For Britain that bad. But **** like this kicks off in first world countries quite frequently.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
I can never imagine something like this happening in a country like Switzerland since every household has a government issued assault rifle after being trained in basic infantry skills. What we need is more law abiding citizens with proper training and a means to defend their families and property.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
If you are referring to "activist" hippies, then you must not realize whats going on over there.
Activist hippies - you referring to the Earth Liberation Front who go about setting alight to property and what not.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Yes, but that is (as far as I know) the only Western country in the world where people shoot at the police. Please don't pretend like this is somehow 'normal'.
never said it was normal, just said it happens from time to time.

·
Hero of Kvatch
696 Posts
I'm saying the closest thing we have to riots are hippies going out i the streets complaining about the government. The reason we don't have riots WITH GUNS (which is what I was referring to) is because our cops carry guns. If someone pulls a gun, they get shot. Easy and simple as that.
You want to take a break from the riots? Why not visit Greece! I hear it's nice this time of year!

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I was exclusively talking about gangs shooting at the policia. Riots fair crack. Although Greece and Spain this year have had a fair bit of civil unrest.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
TKsauce, you edited your post while I was already replying.
sorry :b, I'm like one of those people with a 10 second delay. I post and then think of something else of (hopefully) interest and bang it in. Just removes the clutter of another post.

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
A lot of left wing ....holes don't relise that above some of those shops are apartments were children or even babies live, the rioters were nothing but a pack of chicken nugget munching brain dead morons, the world would be a betterplace if they were all dead.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.