Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime theres to much dust, or a heavy smell somewere, or after one week of being sick ,one of my Nasal cavities gets blocked and I cant brethe through it for several days.... help anyone?, (weird I know, but what the hell)

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
ha ha, I know, my english isent so good....., There you made look "fosas nasales" on the internet, I hope your happy.........
Oh no. I meant it. I use the term "nose holes" myself. I know it probably is unusual. That's why I like it. It sounds exactly like what it is. You can use the term "nostrils" but in English, I think that's really too polite for what we're actually talking about here. They're actually nose holes.

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh no. I meant it. I use the term "nose holes" myself. I know it probably is unusual. That's why I like it. It sounds exactly like what it is. You can use the term "nostrils" but in English, I think that's really too polite for what we're actually talking about here. They're actually nose holes.
Huh, I never thought someone actually would use "nose holes", but your right, it is quite better then saying "Nasal cavities".............
Try some spritz of saline nasal spray every so often. It gets dusty around here too.
Ive never used one before......., how often do I have to use it?, its blocked all the time so I used menthol, but since I used it all the time it lost effect..........Will this happen to the nasal spray?.

·
nothing
286 Posts
I wouldn't suggest you use a nose spray. If you use those too often it can cause rebound congestion, in other words it will begin to cause your congestion rather than the original problem.
It sounds like you have an indoor allergy. Take over the counter Zyrtec or Claritin. I would also suggest you see your doctor and get an allergy panel.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I wouldn't suggest you use a nose spray. If you use those too often it can cause rebound congestion, in other words it will begin to cause your congestion rather than the original problem.
It sounds like you have an indoor allergy. Take over the counter Zyrtec or Claritin. I would also suggest you see your doctor and get an allergy panel.
This! Try sum nasal spray :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts