Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I have 4 books here that I dont want anymore and I was going to ask any of you if you were intrsested in having them. If you want any of the 4 I have,then get with me. All I need is your adress and I will send them to you. If none of you want them then Im going to throw them away. The books are 1) triumph over shyness 2) overcoming social anxiety shyness 3) beyond shyness, how to conquer social anxieties 3) shyness and social anxiety workbook. I never read any of these books or anything. Havent wrote in the workbook either, so let me know if you would want any. Thanks! *hugz n kisses* :kiss

luv alwayz
~*LaCeY*~

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's good of you to think about other people like this. All these are very good books - are you sure you really want to get rid of all of them? Why not keep one and work through it slowly (even if it might seem boring, it might help to improve your life)?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, see thats the thing. I have worked though my life through the past year. I am doing better now then I ever have in my life. My anxiety has went from a 100 to a 5. I barely get bervous anymore, I can do things, the last time I got nervous was when I started back school in January. So Im good. So thats why I dont want them, I dont need them anymore. So if anyone else needs them, then they should have them because I dont need them.

·
Registered
177 Posts
--shybaby-- said:
lol, see thats the thing. I have worked though my life through the past year. I am doing better now then I ever have in my life. My anxiety has went from a 100 to a 5. I barely get bervous anymore, I can do things, the last time I got nervous was when I started back school in January. So Im good. So thats why I dont want them, I dont need them anymore. So if anyone else needs them, then they should have them because I dont need them.
:banana :banana
That's great! I'm glad you're doing well. In that case, of course you are right to give them away!

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's very :thanks thoughtful of you!

My reading list is pretty full right now, but I'm sure their of plenty of people on here who would be interested in the books.

I am curious, if I'm not being too forward, what worked best for you in defeating your social anxiety? :cig

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got help from therapist, my family, and i got put on medications. and my god helped me deafeat my anxiety! god is a awesome god and i hav everything any1 cud of asked for. every1 has helped me get through this.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thats really great,

These are the kinds of stories that keep us motivated. Maybe u should post ur success in the Triumphs forum too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.