Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe, okay, sorry to resurrect this thread from the dead, but let's all agree to start anew, shall we? Anyway, I thought for one idea addressing 'controversial subjects,' there can be a section where it's reserved for 18+, like the relationships forum for example. That way, we wouldn't have to worry about non-adults reading about mature topics? I dunno, I guess I just liked SAS more when any topic went. I also remember there being a "report post" button on each members' posts that others could click on to report obviously offensive posts or posts that should be reported, but maybe the current skin doesn't support that option. Thoughts anyone?

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
There still is a report button. It's the report icon in the bottom left corner of threads:

We've considered a 18+ forum, but ultimately decided against it for the time being.

·
Banned
642 Posts
I'm glad this board is 18+ Many younger SAS users on here are smarter then I am. I have learned alot from the younger audience.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
I'm glad this board is 18+ Many younger SAS users on here are smarter then I am. I have learned alot from the younger audience.
We are not 18+. We have some members as young as 13.

·
Banned
642 Posts
We are not 18+. We have some members as young as 13.
I misspoke. I am glad the board isn't 18+ because I have learned a lot from the younger audience. The way they understand brain chemicals or define SA flabbergast me. I'd do back flips to be able to understand some of what they know when I was 15.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts