Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has a blog or would be interested in starting a blog following their day to day activities, thoughts, etc. concerning social anxiety. I had started a blog a few months ago when I decided to buy my own condo and I thought it would be good to write down things as I go along. Writing is a form of a therapy and writing about social anxiety has helped me learn some things and it also sort of pushes me to do more socially involved activities.

Is anyone interested in forming a group of blogs written by the members of the SAS forum? I'll post the link to my blog if there's any interest.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. Thank a bunch! I'll bookmark yours. Anyone else want to post their blog and/or create one? I'll post mine later when I get back from work.

·
Time Lord
178 Posts
I always thought I should, as i have often used creative fiction writing as a form of therapy.
I think blogging could be quite enjoyable...:)

...it also might end up being one of the most boring blogs ever lol

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
Nice title - and excellent "haunted house" explanation of what SA feels like.

Here in the UK it's not that unusual for 21 year olds not to have a driving licence - I passed my test at 21, but I don't drive now because I just don't need to, and it's not worth the monetary and environmental cost to have a car just for a bit of leisure driving now and then.

·
Banned
322 Posts
I have two blogs, both of which are linked to in my sig. This one is my journal, which started out (before I knew of the term 'Social Anxiety Disorder') as an attempt to analyse how devoid of social activity my life was, by recording precisely what happened each day...and ended up as a sporadically updated collection of random thoughts and happenings.

I normally follow any half-decent blogs by SA people that I find, in forum sigs or elsewhere, anyway, but I do think that it might be an interesting idea to have some sort of SA-blogger followership network.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I have one but it doesn't really revolve around SA, I might start talking more about my sa and how I am progressing with it though.

·
Banned
322 Posts
Tangent, please keep blogging about Prozac, as I am taking my first tablet of it tomorrow :)
Ooh, join the club :b

Don't worry, if I start dying and/or going psycho I will be sure to record this in my journal, so you shall be able to fret over the horrors to come well in advance :)

More seriously - good luck with it, I hope it helps and that you don't have any nasty side-effects.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts