Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who is blog?

Votes: 3 9.7%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There appears to be a severe lack of traffic in the blogs section of the site so I thought it would be a good idea to create a poll to find out why. I think they are a good place to express your feelings in a more formal kind of way compared to just another forum thread but I'm interested to hear others thoughts.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I've never blogged.

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
I read them. I do not post. I tried to create one, but for the life of me, I could not figure it out. There was no "create blog" button on my profile, and I couldn't find any help in the FAQ's either :stu So I gave up.
you already have the blog, even if you don't post. you just go to the blog tab on your profile, click "view steelmyhead's blog," and then on your blog page find the button on the left side that says "post to my blog" or something like that. :]

·
Registered
310 Posts
"I am aware of the blogs but do not read them."

I rarely see blog entries that interest me. I don't think there is anything I particularly care to write about either. I suppose I'm not terribly interested in people's lives? I'm not on Facebook or Twitter or anything of the sort. I prefer discussion and the exchange of stories, ideas, thoughts, etc.

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
I know they exist here. Somewhat. In the back of my mind somewhere. I've never really bothered with blogs in general, so I didn't bother with them here either.

Actually I just looked at a few after seeing this thread and I'd probably be interested in reading some here. Now if I can remember to check them out when coming to the site..

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I posted a couple entries about two or three months ago, but I never really read the blogs (and haven't updated mine since). No specific reason why.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts