Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stay in your lane!
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this thread for fans of blink 182, obviously if you don't like them, this thread isn't for you :/. what's your thoughts on the new album? favorite songs? favorite album overall? :yes

[QUOTE=candiedsky;1059339712]I love Even if She Falls. But I must say, it seems like the tracks are either all tom or all mark, with exception to Up All Night. So it's almost like they're together but separate again, in voices - very AVA-esque. I'm not hating, but the best blink songs are collaborations of both of their voices. Even though this album should have came out months ago, it's too exciting to be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Hey yea I think you're so right, the best tracks from their past were them combined! in a way i feel like they grew 'out of that' formula a little bit. 'even if she falls' is a good one. what you think about "fighting gravity?" i read that one's controversial b/c it's way out there. it grew on me but definitely not my favorite track. i know some fans hate it....I think any track tom sings on is gonna sound like AVA from now on, LOL. I love AVA though :um so.....what's your favorite album overall? My favorite is (self titled) which I know a lot of fans didn't like but I LOVE that album probably one of my favorite of all time, I want them to go back to that sound b/c that album was perfection. I don't really want any more poop songs :/

·
Registered
48 Posts
I listened to it once but nothing really grabbed me on it. I didn't hate it but I can't say I liked it either. It was just kinda...meh. I don't know I'll have to give it a few more listens before I pass a definite judgement on it.

My favorite will always be Dude Ranch followed very closely by Chesire Cat and Enema. I'll still break them out every now and then for nostalgia (especially in summer). So many good memories...

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I listened to it once but nothing really grabbed me on it. I didn't hate it but I can't say I liked it either. It was just kinda...meh. I don't know I'll have to give it a few more listens before I pass a definite judgement on it.

My favorite will always be Dude Ranch followed very closely by Chesire Cat and Enema. I'll still break them out every now and then for nostalgia (especially in summer). So many good memories...
That's definitely how I feel about blink 182. It definitely shows your age hahaha. I wonder how many people remember at one time how popular this band was, before the internet killed the video star.

·
indecisive piece of ****
634 Posts
Also, maybe it's just because I already knew about it, but you can really tell Up All Night is the standout single. It combines all of the good stuff.

One of my favourite past songs of theirs is Online Songs. I love the beat :yes

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
Self titled was such a good album...

*reminisces in a bout of nostalgia*

Time to dl the discography, heh.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I was never a big fan of them, but my first concert experience was at one of their shows and I had a really great time. The Travis Barker drum solo was crazy.

·
SAS's koala
2,287 Posts
Just got the new album. I'll. listen to it a few times before making my mind up about it. Bit suprised that theres only 10 songs. My fave album is Take Off.... Great band live been to see 'em twice.
Theres two editions of the new cd, the "standard edition" has 10 tracks and the "deluxe edition" has 14 tracks :)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i was pretty excited for neighborhoods, but felt a little let down in the end..maybe i hyped it up too much in my head but after playing through the album at least 5 times the only 2 songs that made it on my ipod, after midnight and ghost on the dancefloor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts