Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was scrolling through the forums and I saw Skribb's profile and saw that he liked to hiphop/create music. I emailed him and asked if he'd like to collab on something. He agreed and then sent me a couple of beats. I picked one, wrote some lyrics, recorded it and this is what came out. I hope you enjoy! Major credit for Skribb on the talent of making these beats!

I named this one 'Blessing is This Life'

Here is the link:
http://filefactory.com/file/a1b7aha/n/Blessing_is_This_Life_-_pioneer_skribb_beat_2009_mp3

(go to bottom of page to download)

Let me know what you think!
-bwidger85

·
Banned
6,986 Posts
i love this song!...your lyrics were very inspirational and the hook was beautifully done...i wish i could sing like that :( ...the beat is awesome...really smooth...im gonna have to check out more of skribb's work...i can picture this being played on the radio *thumbs up*

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i love this song!...your lyrics were very inspirational and the hook was beautifully done...i wish i could sing like that :( ...the beat is awesome...really smooth...im gonna have to check out more of skribb's work...i can picture this being played on the radio *thumbs up*
Thanks man :) Pretty soon we may have to start a SA rap group featuring inna sense, bwidger, skribbs and canadian brotha LOL

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Not Bad :).

·
Banned
6,986 Posts
Thanks man :) Pretty soon we may have to start a SA rap group featuring inna sense, bwidger, skribbs and canadian brotha LOL
hahahah!...oh fo sho!...and theres another SAS member, michael1...who might be doing tracks soon...thats 3 mc's and two producers...we finna take over the game :boogie

an SA rap group lol what would we call it ? "the loners" " The quiet storm" haha:b
the quiet storm! TQS in the building...you know how we get down :troll

1 - 12 of 12 Posts