Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

do you form black circles or semi circles when you spend a lot of time in font of computer?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't say that I do but my eyes get tired sometimes :um

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Zephyr said:
I have them all the time. Doesn't matter if I'm in front of the computer.
Same :( And mine and very noticable even in pictures. I'm having to photoshop them to remove these dark circles. I don't know why I have them now either, only that this just started several months ago. I'm only 23 too. :/

·
gone
5,224 Posts
I don't know why I have them now either, only that this just started several months ago. I'm only 23 too. :/
You're a newbie :lol I've had them since I was ten or twelve. Another stroke of my brilliant luck......

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I said no, but I do get circle under my eyes when I am tired to ill.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I never don't have dark circles under my eyes.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
I get them. Actually I have them all the time but makeup covers it up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i've had dark circles under my eyes since i was a teen. thank goodness for makeup.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I started having dark circles a couple of years ago and nothing I did would make them disapper and they only get worse. Me being in front of the com has nothing to do with it though, I would have them regardless of anything.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I have had dark circles since i was around 14 - which is around the same age i started to stay indoors more and more. I am thinking maybe that has something to do with it :stu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts