Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you know its someones birthday? Whatever happened to the birthday feature on SAS?

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
It is an optional setting in the user profile. Many people stopped posting their birthdays.
Sometimes, SA can really be a pain!

·
Querdenker
5,684 Posts
If anyone is interested, my birthday is January 10. It is a "bad" birthday in the Northern Hemisphere, but in the Southern Hemisphere it is right in the middle of summer.

·
Querdenker
5,684 Posts
I think the OP may mean something like a message on the home page: "birthdays today - person A, person B ...". I have seen that on other websites. The message could be hidden from everyone except the person concerned and those on their friends' list. If a moderator deletes something from a profile, the record of that action is visible to the user, but to no-one else. The message could similarly be restricted. That way you are acknowledging the person's birthday (often used as a marketing\public relations tool), but not broadcasting private information to the world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.