Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't believe in Astrology thats cool. I thought It was pretty much b.s. aswell until I came across this book called The Secret Language Of Birthdays by Gary Goldschneider. Basically It tells you your persoanlity traits, what your strengths are and your weakness all based on your birthday. For me and the people I have looked up including celebrities, it was almost a perfect portray of that particular person. Since these reviews tend to be kinda long im only gonna do the first 10 people or so that list their birthdays below. I'll start with mine first just so you guys can get to know me better. Ill get most of these done tomorrow so check back then and if your not into this type of thing please don't waste my time.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
I loooove this book. Initially borrowed it from a friend then bought my own copy from Amazon. I was born on the Day of the Vortex, January 22. It's scarily accurate, especially the part about how most of my health problems are in the areas of mental and emotional health.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
meh why not, I'm still curious, May 16th

·
In orbit, always
824 Posts
we share same birthday, but here's where my skepticism comes out: There's no way we could have the same personalities.
I agree. It's unlikely, and probably impossible. But I do have a natural curiosity for all things mysterious and superstitious, which is why I posted in this thread.

Astrological descriptions for November 21, particularly in 1976 when I was born, paint me as one of the most conniving weasels in the world, and of course that couldn't be further from the truth. This "cusp of revolution" Scorpio, born in the year of the fire dragon, is of no danger to this planet. :)

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Sorry, guys but since this information is coming from copyrighted material we cannot post it here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.