1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
I have the same exact moles as my father does. One just above the left side of my upper lip and one to the lower right side of my lower lip. Not disgusting looking moles, they are very small, I think they look good. I know a girl who has a reddish "blotch" to the left of her mouth and connects with her lips, she looks sexy as hell with it too.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I have none.

I don't think a tiny mole I have on my upper left arm would qualify.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't have any but my son has a stork's bite in the middle of his eyebrows. It is only visible when he is cold or mad now though. But he also has a smaller stork's bite on the side of his nose and one on his eyelid that you can usually see. He had a huge one on the back of his head but his hair covers it now.

They are supposed to fade completely by the time they are five, but he is five in a couple months and they are still pretty visible. They don't have the traditional look of a birthmark though, they are just like if you blush and your cheeks get red... that kind of colour spot.

·
Banned
577 Posts
I have one on my neck, my back, and a small one on the right side of my chest. The one on my neck looks like an arrow pointing downwards. They're hardly visible now, but it was pretty embarrassing growing up. I should write "you know you want it" above the one on my neck.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I have a large darkened skin (invisible in winter) birthmark from my left ear down to my neck and shoulder. It's only noticable in the summer with tanning and such. I only remember I have it once or twice or year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts