Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Wonderland
10,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starts: June 25th

Anyone else excited? :yay

Seriously this show somewhat helps me "cope" with the summer months and something I really enjoy every year :) I figured I'd make a thread so member's could post on it after each episode and we could have a discussion.

If anyone wants to see spoilers about what the theme of this season might be about, click here ...And if your going to say something that has not been released yet; use the spoiler tab, so you don't spoil it for other users!!.

[TO BE CLEAR THIS THREAD IS FOR FANS ONLY -- if you don't like/ watch the show start your own thread!!]

·
Registered
434 Posts
Last year was my first season actually watching thanks to someone getting me interested... I look forward to checking out this season. :)

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
:lol -- Have you seen the spoilers yet? I haven't looked.... I'm realllly tempted to look tho.
I don't do spoilers, and I usually watch episodes in bulk, lagging behind - sometimes by a week or more - so I might be a bit scarce in this thread while the show's on~

·
Wonderland
10,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't do spoilers, and I usually watch episodes in bulk, lagging behind - sometimes by a week or more - so I might be a bit scarce in this thread while the show's on~
So you will not be watching the first episode tomorrow... or are you going to wait a week.. even for the start of the show?

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
So you will not be watching the first episode tomorrow... or are you going to wait a week.. even for the start of the show?
Umm, it can be pretty random, kind of "whenever" - probably won't even think about it until Sunday or Monday. At times, I'll be up to date with it. Other times, I might be 1-2 weeks behind.

If it goes badly where no one's left who I even remotely like (as happened with that godawful final few weeks last season -- just shoot me), then I stop watching altogether and just read show summaries online.

·
⚰️👻
3,534 Posts
Man, the early seasons were so much better than the current ones. Especially the first season. I liked the really long diary room entries, the lack of editing, and the people actually seemed like people you'd just pass by on the street. It felt like a documentary, not a TV show. I mean, as time goes on you get to see more of who they genuinely are, but I hate that in these newer seasons they make each one of them go in with their own gimmick.

I still watch off and on every season and enjoy them, but they're just different.

As for this season, I kinda like the blue haired girl. :b That's pretty much all I took away from the episode. It felt a little short and empty.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i like watching this in the summer to feed my need for reality competition shows when survivor isnt on. plus its one three times a week which is great since not much else is on in the summer. looking forward to the new season and all theTwistedness

·
SAS's koala
2,287 Posts
Why is this thread dead? This season has been awesome so far! :yay

·
Don't Stop Believin'
912 Posts
Didn't know this started again, but after watching a couple episodes I must say.

If anyone could ever demonstrate a single word in the english language. Brittany is the definition of a milf. dang

1 - 20 of 41 Posts