1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
I saw the trailer on tv. Looks creepy :popcorn

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
A friend sent me the trailer and in it is supposedly audio from the actual exorcism of the girl. It definitely scared the crap out of me though. :afr

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thank you for sharing; that's one I'm definitely going to see. I love scary movies. :yes :shock

You say it is based on a true story? :stu

Star :popcorn

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
leilanistar said:
Thank you for sharing; that's one I'm definitely going to see. I love scary movies. :yes :shock

You say it is based on a true story? :stu

Star :popcorn
hey there star.. well that's what I hear it is...If you watched the preview of it, it tells you in the beggining it is based on a true story... I left some information on the bottom that tells you the story that is based on the movie... I don't know if the story is actually real or not..meaning if the girl was actually possessed like she said..

The movie looks too freaky for me to see though... I might go see it if it wasn't based on a true story lol...i've seen too many horror movies, i'm trying to stop.. lol.. They freak me out too much... but i'll probably end up giong to see it.. haaha :lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
They freak me out too much... but i'll probably end up giong to see it.. haaha
I read ya, Fallen_Dark_Angel!!!!! :yes

I've always loved horror ever since when I was only 3 or 4 years old--before I went to kindergarten, my mom was a stay at home mom then, and she and I would watch old black and white movies about The French Revolution--where they did all that guillotine stuff with the heads rolling off and such.

She got me into it. :popcorn :shock :um

BTW the trailer of that movie was really creepy--you were right on about that. It even scared my little dog, Noel!

Star

·
Registered
873 Posts
Another one that has very scary previews is The Skeleton Key IMO.

I say I am not going to see it, but I know I will. :lol

Star

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have The Night of the Living Dead, it was only a dollar so I bought it.. It's more funny than it is scary though.. I also have IT but thats in color...

The Skeloton Key looks scary but I don't think as scary as the other one... the movie Red Eye looks good too! :popcorn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts