Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,372 Posts
Well you said MuscleTech products. When you add an S to s word it will mean more than one. And Hydroxycut is just one product.
okay.. i'll watch that grammar next time, Nubly..:)

·
Live.Love.Fly
1,076 Posts
This warning is about as useful as my dog's crap.

The FDA, for your information, are a bunch of lowlifes who spend their time and money attacking companies who actually make LEGIT and helpful supplements, example being Purus Labs, who is very reputable and each ingredient in that product is SAFE, do your own research. By listening to the FDA you equate yourself to being as worthless as they are.
Who wants to bet that the FDA will refuse the DEA's request to change marijuana from Schedule I?

Bodybuilding.com is a great freakin resource for getting a lot of hard-to-get supps, and now the FDA are going to restrict people from attaining what matters to their positive transformations. Instead of focusing on BENEFICIAL research those idiot *******s will spend their time on something as pointless as THIS.

Can't help but mention all this cause the **** they do sickens me and I don't want people to be brainless morons advocating their garbage.

·
Always Trying To Improve
100 Posts
I've been drinking pre workout for two years. The other day I was feeling flat so I took two scoops.

I also had a medical at my job the other day and I have lower blood pressure, higher testosterone, excellent potassium, zero kidney problems, and also better eyesight. All of which were going wrong with my coworker, who was the one telling me how unhealthy I am for using supplements.

Why, WHY must people continue to do this. I'm always told that I'm poisoning myself yet I'm constantly in betterbshape than these people. I just think they're afraid to use supplements.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

The FDA, for your information, are a bunch of lowlifes who spend their time and money attacking companies who actually make LEGIT and helpful supplements, example being Purus Labs, who is very reputable and each ingredient in that product is SAFE, do your own research. By listening to the FDA you equate yourself to being as worthless as they are.
Who wants to bet that the FDA will refuse the DEA's request to change marijuana from Schedule I?

Bodybuilding.com is a great freakin resource for getting a lot of hard-to-get supps, and now the FDA are going to restrict people from attaining what matters to their positive transformations. Instead of focusing on BENEFICIAL research those idiot *******s will spend their time on something as pointless as THIS.

Can't help but mention all this cause the **** they do sickens me and I don't want people to be brainless morons advocating their garbage.
Yeah, like supplements are what will bring you transformations. The only supplements you need are supplements for deficiencies, and Creatine + beta alanine are the only supplements which actually affect training to a certain degree. Some other supplements are useful for fat loss too. You deny the FACT that bodybuilding.com has hosted a supply of supplements which contained drugs that you literally cannot find in the U.S.? You're probably hired by these companies to defend this bull****. You don't need a preworkout, it's just expensive coffee.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts

The majority of the supplements out there are worthless and promoted by marketing hype.

·
Always Trying To Improve
100 Posts
The majority of the supplements out there are worthless and promoted by marketing hype.
Have to agree with this, for starters look at the ingredients on supplements in naturopath stores. Then realise how much sugar you put into your body compared to something like wpi or casein.

·
Live.Love.Fly
1,076 Posts
LabelHead, smarten up son, just cause there are better choices out there doesn't help YOUR argument.

Someone is clearly missing the point. They can be worthless, they can be full of sugar, they can be all placebo, there are plenty like that already, if a person wants to use a certain supplement it's up to THEM, not to the freakin FDA to force someone to stop using a freakin nutritional supplement. It's bad enough they banned DMAA (and made Jack3D useless), believe me the more freedom they get to do this the more they shall restrict.

I'm not saying that list was amazing and now people won't have any other products to turn to, they'll always be out there. I'm saying that the FDA are once again power trippin (surprise) and they have better **** to do than focus on people's use of nutritional supplements.

·
Self Inflicted Perma Ban
1,976 Posts
I also tend to agree with this. There's only a few supps that have yielded any improvement from all those I used. Creatine and protein are two of them, along with omega 3-6-9, magnesoum tablets and recently a cortisol supplement. Therefore I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if rules are going to be more strict when it comes to supplements.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
LabelHead, smarten up son, just cause there are better choices out there doesn't help YOUR argument.

Someone is clearly missing the point. They can be worthless, they can be full of sugar, they can be all placebo, there are plenty like that already, if a person wants to use a certain supplement it's up to THEM, not to the freakin FDA to force someone to stop using a freakin nutritional supplement. It's bad enough they banned DMAA (and made Jack3D useless), believe me the more freedom they get to do this the more they shall restrict.

I'm not saying that list was amazing and now people won't have any other products to turn to, they'll always be out there. I'm saying that the FDA are once again power trippin (surprise) and they have better **** to do than focus on people's use of nutritional supplements.
Yeah, people should have the freedom to know what they are putting into their bodies too. Who cares if you can't get crazed, you can always get c4 or something like that. If a product has methamphetamine in it, or a hormone in it, I would personally want to see that on the label.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts