Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't care what genre it is or what platform. Just list your favorites. I'd like to immerse myself into some multilayer games and have no life. Thank you.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Currently...Rift MMO

Battlefield 3 - but it's been quite stressful online due to moron players reviving me in front of a tank, aimbots, and wall hacks.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I ended up clocking over 3,000 hours of Counter-Strike: Source.

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
Left 4 Dead 2. I have spent countless hours with that game. It just never gets old to me.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Counter strike: source, it's easily my favorite FPS of all time, it's got a bit of a learning curve but it's really, really fun once ya get used to it.

I can literally spend ALL DAY on CSS, the game is IMMENSE...

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I've probably spent more hours playing Mordern Warfare 1 and 2 online than I have any other game ever. So much so that I don't even want to play MW3

COD MP is still always fun tho, I just happened to beat it to death. Now I need time to breathe

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The Halo series are really popular.

And if you ever played the original Halo with your friends than the anniversary edition is coming out -I assume it has online multiplayer functionality (if not that's the lamest re-release ever).

I also know there is a large following of people who play Gears of War multiplayer. I don't have xbox live because I don't play enough to care but it is a fun a game so i could see the multiplayer being awesome as well. GoW 3 is the latest one.

·
Pushing my own limits
78 Posts
Puzzle Pirates! You choose how much social interaction you want to have and the puzzles are all different. A lot of age groups play from teens up to grandmas, mostly women! There is always a need for people who want to learn the strategic puzzle of Battle Navigation. There is no cost to play but like every game out there, if you do subscribe, there are no limitations. (Unpaid players can only play certain games on certain days.)

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts
Left 4 Dead 2. I have spent countless hours with that game. It just never gets old to me.
Really? I felt completely different about this game. I thought it was repetitive and was bored with it after playing it for about an hour. It was too easy and seemed to deteriorate into mindless zombie killing after a while. I don't what all the hype was about.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
Warhammer Online, before BioWare took it over and ruined it.

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
Really? I felt completely different about this game. I thought it was repetitive and was bored with it after playing it for about an hour. It was too easy and seemed to deteriorate into mindless zombie killing after a while. I don't what all the hype was about.
Okay.

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
Same here, I'm really just addicted to 10v10 Versus mode.
I'm pretty addicted to Survival, myself. It's always fun to me because I fail so badly at it :b

·
Registered
665 Posts
Currently...Rift MMO

Battlefield 3 - but it's been quite stressful online due to moron players reviving me in front of a tank, aimbots, and wall hacks.
I lol'ed, that's hilarious. I'd be pissed, though.

Counter-Strike is pretty addicting, I didn't know people still played it. I spent the majority of 7th grade playing that and Diablo II.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts