Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy was telling me how me being shy made him feel very frustrated and how it was part of the reason he decided to see someone else. I wish he would have talked to me about this earlier. It seems like this thing is always ruining my life. It just makes me feel even more hopeless.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
That's a really lame excuse, did you not talk to him or something? Someone not willing to deal with shyness isn't worth your time in my opinion. I hope your day brightens up for you!

·
Registered
690 Posts
He shouldn't be blaming you. It's his fault he wasn't more foward and knew how to talk to you. It just sounds like an excuse.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
This guy was telling me how me being shy made him feel very frustrated and how it was part of the reason he decided to see someone else. I wish he would have talked to me about this earlier. It seems like this thing is always ruining my life. It just makes me feel even more hopeless.
His loss.
If it was true, he would have pursued you more. He didn't know how to react to you.

The only thing you can do is be yourself. :stu

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
You may have intimidated him. I had that happen once. A project manager at a big company. He and I went to have coffee and he said I intimidated him and he started crying. So maybe that is what happened to this guy. Either way his loss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts