Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the mistake of posting a thread in there detailing the fact that I'm going through a very difficult break up and the replies were honestly nothing at all like I expected. I'm sort of developing a complex now because they're making me feel like a horrible human being for going though a difficult time in my life. I'm being called names and being told things ("you're a selfish piece of ****" "please don't breed") that I've never been called or told before in my life. I feel like they just don't understand me or what I'm going through at all. I mean, don't get me wrong I do understand where they're coming from and the points that they're making, but it's like they're failing to see that I'm the main one who was affected throughout all of this, and still am. God, now I feel selfish for saying that, even.

I can see now why some bloggers who are called out on that site feel the need to endlessly defend themselves because nobody on GOMI actually knows them as individuals. Or me. The people in my life who actually know me who I've told my story to have been more than understanding about the situation.

Anyway...yeah. Just needed to vent a little I guess.

I need a hug. lol

·
^ Smells like teen spirit
996 Posts
I made the mistake of posting a thread in there detailing the fact that I'm going through a very difficult break up and the replies were honestly nothing at all like I expected. I'm sort of developing a complex now because they're making me feel like a horrible human being for going though a difficult time in my life. I'm being called names and being told things ("you're a selfish piece of ****" "please don't breed") that I've never been called or told before in my life. I feel like they just don't understand me or what I'm going through at all. I mean, don't get me wrong I do understand where they're coming from and the points that they're making, but it's like they're failing to see that I'm the main one who was affected throughout all of this, and still am. God, now I feel selfish for saying that, even.

I can see now why some bloggers who are called out on that site feel the need to endlessly defend themselves because nobody on GOMI actually knows them as individuals. Or me. The people in my life who actually know me who I've told my story to have been more than understanding about the situation.

Anyway...yeah. Just needed to vent a little I guess.

I need a hug. lol
I've never heard of the site, so it can't be important, hugz!!!

·
Banned
4,523 Posts
The internet is a hive of scum and villainy. Being a sensitive heart opens us up to constant wounds and afflictions. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts