Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come to this site because i'm vulnerable.

People think its funny to call me names and laugh at me for getting wound up.

If you have social anxiety why call others names and be nasty!?

I had problems in chat, and i want people to know that if you laugh and call others names ITS BULLYING.

I've been bullied and i honestly dont like it when someone tries to put me down.

Please make this a safe place.

· Registered
984 Posts
No offense but if you play the victim all the time don't be shocked when people victimize you. I think it's all right to let your SA effect you but you need to learn how to distinguish your distorted thoughts from "normal" thoughts. There will always be mean people out there and to expect that to change is unrealistic.

· Protector of the Den
15,328 Posts
I agree that name calling, etc is uncalled for. Most people on SAS seem to be nice, but it happens. You would think people with sa would understand what it feels like to be picked on, though. SAS seems to be very good at eliminating trolls and flamers on the forums. The chatroom seems a little more lax

· Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I said that confidence is overrated when it comes to attracting women.

Alot of people mistake confidence for arrogance/jerk behaviour.

Some guy called me "weenie man" because of my inability to get a girlfriend.

I dont like people putting me down in front of a crowd. Even if its just online.

Then another guy kept repeating several times "what if some one calls you a d***head, what would you do then"

And was laughing because i cannot take criticism.

This is a SUPPORT site. I'm here because i cannot deal with life, and i'm socially anxious.

I dont care if anyone thinks i'm "playing the victim", i'm just here for help. And some people think its okay to destroy my confidence and laugh at me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.