Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a practically new copy of the book, Been there, done that, do this! This is a very straightfoward book and a good reference for dealing with thoughts. It has gotton nothing but good reviews on this board. If you're interested in buying for $9, please email me at [email protected]. I just have other materials that I use from therapy instead.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm forwarding your e-mail address to my friend rachel who borrowed my copy a while back and wanted to get a copy for herself but isn't comfortable ordering things on the internet. So if you here from her you'll know where she came from. We used this book in my group and I'm still using the tea forms and lovin life!

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the relay. I have not heard from her yet, but I'll keep a look out for her. You might want to relay the message again just in case.

Thanks

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale

Hello,

I have a practically new copy of the book, Been there, done that, do this! This is a very straightfoward book and a good reference for dealing with thoughts. It has gotton nothing but good reviews on this board. If you're interested in buying for $9, please email me at [email protected]. I just have other materials that I use from therapy instead.

Thanks

It is still up for sale.

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale! Good book!

Hello,

Thanks

It is still up for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts