Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
personally, I think that's the best superhero movie ever made! Definitely the best Batman movie at least :p but I've been a Batman fan since I was like three, and I'm a total Bale-head too so it was pretty much a perfect movie for me :lol My only regret is all the people who suddenly love Bale, even though they had no idea who he was before, lol. I'm definitely gonna look for that dvd on eBay and amazon :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
I gotta admit, I was disappointed. There was just waaaay too much story jammed into one movie. It was certainly better than the previous two Batmans, though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The beginning of the movie certainly felt rushed, but I think they did a good job overall. I think this is the first time I've seen Batman not done "campy," and I loved it. Probably among the best movies I've seen this year. I probably still liked "Spider-Man 2" and "X-Men" better as far as comic movies go though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Definitely the best Batman movie so far. But I really enjoyed the first two done by Tim Burton. Batman Begins was very realistic. The Burton films were more of a comic book superhero feel to them. Christian Bale won the best Batman award hands down. He carried off hardened crime fighter and rich bachelor very well.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Nöliena said:
personally, I think that's the best superhero movie ever made! Definitely the best Batman movie at least :p but I've been a Batman fan since I was like three, and I'm a total Bale-head too so it was pretty much a perfect movie for me :lol My only regret is all the people who suddenly love Bale, even though they had no idea who he was before, lol. I'm definitely gonna look for that dvd on eBay and amazon :D
Marry me now Noliena :lol

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
I loved this Batman movie...Far superior to all of the other films.Thanks to the director, known for making thoughtful, intelligent, and creative movies like Memento.The same with Bale who made American Psycho and the Machinist...I absolutely loved the first half of this story...Liam Neeson was fantastic as Bale's mentor, as well as his ruminations about crime, society, resposibility, will, and punishment..."If you devote youself to an ideal, and they can't stop you, you become something more, legend, Mr. Wayne." I love that scene!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts