Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think looking after yourslef physically is an essential part of overcoming SA. if you dont feel on top of the world physically how on earth are you gonna find the strengh inside yourself to overcome something as strong as SA

here is the bascis i think everyone should follow.

*eat 6 meals a day. combine protein and complex carbs for all 6 meals. add a portion of simple carbs (fruit) to meal 1 and 2. add portion of fibourous carbs (veg) to meals 3,4,5,6,
add some essentaial fat to a few meals e.g olive oil and flaxseed oil
have a cheat meal once or twice a week e.g mcdonalds or chocolate or something

*train with weights 3 times per week on a push/pull/legs split. monday - (push) - chest tri and shoulders, wednesday (legs) - legs and abbs , friday (pull) back, biceps and traps

*do cardio 6 days per week first thing int he morning on empty stomach . tue, thurs and sat - 20-40mins high intensity interval training. mon, fri and sat - 45 min continous cardio (keeping heart rate in the fat burning zone )

do this and after a few weeks you should feel on top o the world physically and be ready to fight sa

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
This sounds like a good plan. Isn't there a proverb that goes something like "In a healthy body, there's a healthy spirit..." Although personally, I lack the self-discipline to do this :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts