Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me.. because every time that I have smoked with other people I feel like I'm at the highest point of my anxiety. I over think everything. I'm quiet. My words slur when I'm high I feel so dumb. I get paranoid. I'm either stressing over how I'm acting or stressing if others notice how weird I'm acting.. One mistake can kill my high because I care about what they think. I hate it..

But I love getting stoned by myself!! I feel so free. Food taste so much better. I sleep like a baby. Music is extra intense.. I want to relax and share these moments with other people. I don't just want to act normal I want to BE normal.

I've just stopped smoking because I don't have friends anyway so the one or two people I get my weed from always invite me to smoke with them and their friends. I don't want to be rude and continue to say no because I'm scared of the situation. I just stopped buying from them and I literally don't have any connects.

Can anybody relate? or have some advice.. a response? I really think I am a freak

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
yep

i don't do ANY drugs with other people for that reason, but weed is a nightmare of a drug with other people

disassociatives + other people = big no no

it's really annoying too, because if i do want to pick up from people that are also friends, they insist that i smoke with them, and they ALWAYS guilt me if i don't

the only way to get around that is buy from dealers that aren't friends, but because i'm female, i always get skimped and i'm too afraid to point it out to them, whereas my friends will give me free weed

sht sux

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Sorry guys, discussing marijuana in the medication section isn't really allowed unless it's been prescribed to you. As the laws change this rule might as well, we will see.

Medication Discussion
You should always see a doctor before starting, changing or stopping any drug treatment. No posts regarding the illegal or improper use of medications will be allowed. Given that the forum is visited by people from all over the world, there will be some drugs that are illegal in the US that aren't in other countries. If the drug discussed meets all these conditions: 1) is legal in the country the members are currently living 2) has been prescribed to the members discussing it and 3) is not being discussed in a manner that is improper or potentially harmful (as determined by us), then we'll usually, but not always, allow the discussion to continue. The decision is up the moderators and staff of Social Anxiety Support and we appreciate your understanding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.