Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
By 11 I'd had more fillings than you, never used to brush. Nothing ever needs correcting now untill it's booked in to be done and you're writhing on the floor in agony, they take them out and paint your mouth white. ...Untill people start alluding to you as the sole, septic, sewer canal and problem gets solved. No problem now untill then:)

·
Cooked.
9,263 Posts
My teeth are kinda ****ed, too, man. I have a few chipped teeth in the front from work accidents and I need root canals and in a few of my molars. I don't even smile anymore, as much as I would like to at times. It's humiliating. Everyone I see has perfectly straight and white teeth and it makes me very self conscious.

Sucks, because dental insurance is expensive as ****. I'm currently saving up for the work required now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You're really lucky. I had beautiful teeth when I was 19. I lost dental insurance and didn't go back to a dentist until this year. In that time, I brushed at least once a day and used mouthwash a few times a week as well as floss once in a while. In that time, I acquired a gum infection which ate away at some gums and bone. Now my front teeth are all a little wobbly and I'm not sure how long they are going to last. Floss, people, unless you want to lose perfectly good teeth and a lovely jaw....

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
My teeth aren't the best either, I actually only remember going to the dentist once in my entire life. Which was last year, got 3 fillings done.

I never drank a lot of sugary drinks (never had them in the house) or ate sweets either, always more of a savoury person. But when I was a child I'd sometimes go for weeks without brushing.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts