Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm starting 2 threads in one day. I looked for the old Avatar thread and it's apparently gone. The trailer was released last Friday. I thought it looked like "the greatest movie ever made"(hyperbole intended) until about the 1:15 mark. At that point the Na'vi creatures showed up and it turned into a big cartoon. It doesn't come out until December so hopefully they have plenty of time to improve the CG rendering. http://avatarmoviezone.com/ (beware of spoilage)

Did anyone go to that preview thingy that some cities had?

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
I think it looks pretty good. James Cameron is a great writer and a fantastic director, so I'll definitely be seeing this :)

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
I don't see why people are complaining about the Na'vi design. I think they look cute. :b And apparently seeing it in 3d is a totally different experience, so you can't really judge the film from the trailer.

·
In a deep deep hole
400 Posts
looks awesome, was a bit dissapointed by the trailer, just made it seem like some big action/war film, but hopefully theres a decent story because hes been working on the idea for over 10 years.

people who saw the preview in 3D were completely blown away by it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was one of the people who saw the 3D IMAX preview Friday....and I thought it was amazing. Seriously needs to be seen 3D IMAX...no other way to see it really

·
Neue Nihilist
2,391 Posts
It looks ridiculous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts