• 32-50 Very high

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Maximum

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got a 26, it is interesting that many of the questions here could be on a test for social anxiety. I'm guessing that answering them in the way us social anxiety people would puts as higher on this scale too.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts

I'm not sure I like this test, but it's just in Newsweek. It doesn't seem designed to filter out other causes for why someone would act in certain ways.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
29 - Great :um

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
31 - Above average

·
Registered
170 Posts
i scored a 30

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I got 35 -- which they say is average for those with high functioning autism.

One of the questions was something about do you offend people without even realizing it -- see, I can't help being offensive; I'm just offensive without even trying.

Many questions related to social situations, so I'd bet that those with SA would likely get higher scores than the general population on this test.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
28...yeah, definitely 28. Time for Wapner. Of course, I'm not wearing any underwear. Got to go to K-mart on Beechmont Avenue in Cincinnati and buy some more. The store on Vine Street closed. Definitely not open.

·
Registered
75 Posts
phew!!! 15....the average for females!!!.............. :banana

·
Registered
660 Posts
I got 29. My mom has believed for many years that I have Asperger's, so maybe this supports that idea. Then again, maybe I'm just shy and introverted.

[edit]: Interesting how men are slightly more autistic on average than women. Maybe that's my problem.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
29...Kevin is right, men have higher rates of autism than women. I don't think I have Asperger's because I am sincere and try not to be offensive. It is just social anxiety and intimidating, yet above-average intelligece (as I have been told by doctors)

Jnmcda0 got it close. No Rain Man jokes! :lol

1 - 20 of 72 Posts