Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
B 2 Lonely
1,077 Posts
santa clause does not exist, because is still have not gotten anything i wished for, despite being good every year. if santa existed, he should hire me because i am sure the work up there would be more enjoyable than what i got now.

·
Banned
887 Posts
About 7 or 8ish. I happen to catch my mom drinking the milk and eating the cookies lol. I asked what about the carrot for rudolph.. She replied I throw that away.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I stopped believing in him when I was 6 or something. I thought it was kinda weird how a guy in a red suit could ever fit down a chimney. Plus, I never really had a chimney so I always thought Santa would just skip my house. :(

·
In Repair
196 Posts
I don't think I ever really believed in him in the first place, but I remember my older sister confirming he wasn't real when I was about 3 or so. I was actually relieved, because the thought of a big fat stranger in a red suit breaking into my house basically terrified the crap out of me, no joke.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I can honestly say I never believed. Even as a kid I thought it sounded ridiculous and my father out right told me it wasn't true. See my father is very religious and was afraid that if I grew up believing in Santa only to find out later that it was a lie, then I would also question my religious teachings (which happened any ways). I also think he didn't like the idea of a jolly white man bringing gifts to all the poor little black children.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts