Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stand it, the panic comes out of nowhere and bam, my day's ruined. The lightheadedness, headache, shortness of breathe, sense of impending doom overwhelms me. There's noone to speak to, I'm all alone. Why must I suffer this way? I'm surrounded by people going on with their day like it's any other and I'm about to explode.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Knowledge88,

We trigger it with our thinking. We put too much into our thoughts, too. If it can be redirected, that's more mental energy toward other things.

Welcome to SAS!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think positive thoughts...recall good memories...practice deep breathing...I hope your day gets better & remember to smile :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know how you feel because I deal with that too. Try to divert your thoughts to something positive. Personally, I do self-meditation. It is a tool I used before panic attacks. But, try to think of anything besides stuff that will spur panic/anxiety. Sometimes I will stop myself and reflect over things I am thankful for...the point is you have to break the cycle of negative thoughts. You can do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts