Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive been searching and introspecting as usual and its led me into this depression. Im just upset because i seem so much different from every single person around me, even beyond the SA.

So one day i take a look at my zodiac sign, and im aquarius... Never knew what it meant... It described who i am perfectly. Before i wad all skeptical and thinking it was bull****. And i still kinda do.

But theennn tonight i was checkin out numerology, which is total BS right? My personality is a 7, the strange introverted unconventional person who cant show emotion well.

Now im kinda freaked out... Is this a coincidence? **** like this happens to me alot, and i kinda dont beleive in coincidences. Everything i research
About myself always seems to lead me somewhere else, just to discover that the thing is connected to something else that is connected to the thing i started with.... Confusing i know, but im typing this on an ipod.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you look for something, you'll likely find it. Pretty much my reason for not believing personality tests and such since that would be biased of me.

By the way, humans are bad at evaluating themselves. A stranger could take one look at you and their guess would be as good as yours.

Just thought people should know that.

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you look for something, you'll likely find it. Pretty much my reason for not believing personality tests and such since that would be biased of me.

By the way, humans are bad at evaluating themselves. A stranger could take one look at you and their guess would be as good as yours.

Just thought people should know that.
hmm interesting.

·
Banned
136 Posts
Well duh.. astrology IS the truth: I´m a capricorn. I always say I love my sign, but secretly I hate it. I would like to be ANYTHING but a capricorn.

Have you checked out chinese astrology? That one is even more accurate.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The question to ask yourself when looking at these kinds of things is how VAGUE is this? How much of my own interpretation is required - Do I need to fill in any blanks?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts